mercredi 9 juin 2010

SmallLuxGPU

SLG 1.5 beta4 test from 3dsmax 2010 64
windows7-AMD Phenom II X6 1055T -nvidia GTS250

http://www.luxrender.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4047





MentalRay took 20 minutes to render this scene

8 commentaires:

  1. hi,
    today I open a new thread on treddi.com and I use your nice smallLux rendered image for the post.
    I will post the link to the discussion if the thread will be public!
    ho You don't dissapoint.
    patro

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hi again
    her is the link on treddi where I started a thread using your image
    http://www.treddi.com/forum/topic/80433-smalllux-gpu-di-luxrender-exporter-per-3ds-max/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hey Loran...

    since you not disappoint with me ;) I want to share with you this pretty nice info..

    http://www.luxrender.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4073#p41154

    give a look my friend ;)

    ... and by the way... why you not join the development of the exporter for 3ds max? I mean Luxmax... you are an incredible resource as I can see from your blog!...
    a lot of stuff must be implemented for now!

    and our coder (hedphelym) is a good guy... and he is glad for any help!

    please let me know
    jinj

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Jinj, contact me at loran.cg@laposte.net so we could talk about this...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Be truthful, do what you know is right, put forth effort when it is called for persist Diablo 3 Power Leveling, and the more you do so, the more easily you'll be able to do so Diablo 3 PowerLeveling.Exercise your strength, and you'll surely grow stronger, more capable, and Diablo iii PowerLeveling

    The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past scarlet blade gold. To change your future, alter your decisions today scarlet blade gold, Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards scarlet blade gold, but it takes character to keep you there.

    RépondreSupprimer